Google

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Watched UCLA - Cal tonight

Great game. It was a ground game shootout, something you don't see all that often.
Maurice Drew, Marshawn Lynch, and Forsett will all play on the next level. Sorry to see Cal get an L because I think they can beat USC later. Although so could UCLA for that matter. Drew basically took this game over and showed why he might be the best back in LA, no offense to Mr. Bush and White. I think overall Lynch is probably the best of the bunch. He's got power, speed and is amazing at reading his blocks. I'd like to see him stick around for awhile at Cal but I bet he'll jump to the NFL as soon as he's eligible.

Props to TBS for carrying the game. http://www.tbs.com/sports

1 Comments:

At Sat Oct 08, 10:21:00 PM PDT, Blogger Curtis P. Sangamon said...

Man my blog is starting to catch fire! Two comments on my UCLA-Cal game post. Sure, you might be thinking "but they have nothing to do with the original post." Hey I like my readers creativity. One guy's talking Chinese sex blogs, the other guy's talkin' bout lobbying efforts in Washington. This blog is hot I tell ya. Love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google